Be Present In The Moment With All Our Senses
Life unfolds in the present and yet so often we let the present slip away. We allow little time to stillness or calm and we crave constant entertainment and things to do. In order to live fully, we need to learn to embrace the moment. Living in the moment – also called mindfulness is about the awareness that arises through paying attention, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgementally, according to the founder of mindfulness-based stress reduction, Jon Kabat-Zinn. Mindfulness means awareness in the present moment, with all our senses. It’s about paying attention without thinking about or judging the moment. We all have an internal power inside of us and it all starts with our awareness and an intention to be present.
What People Will Learn
– The importance of practising mindfulness;
– Tips about how to be aware and fully alive in the moment;
– How to be aware of our breath, our surroundings and how to be aware of that awareness – without judging it or controlling it.
About the speaker:
Tine Dirckinck-Holmfeld is a psychologist from Denmark. She is 30-years old and have been working as a psychologist for 2,5 year. Tine went here to start an online counseling and teaching business off her own.
* − Web: www.psykologtdh.com
* − Instagram: tinedirckinckholmfeld + tdhpsykolog
* − Facebook: tinedirckinckholmfeld
Event Registration Instructions
This event is members only with 10 limited public spot. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org